Customer Service TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS OF SERVICE
Normex Group Ltd owns and operates this website (“www.normexgroup.com"). This document governs your relationship with www.normexgroup.com (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions, and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agree to all of the Terms of Service, which we may update from time to time. Do check this page regularly for any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this entire Website.
- You must be 18 years old or over and must complete the registration procedure to order on our web site. No one below 18 is authorized to enter any personal information on this website; should we understand that any person below 18 has registered or ordered through this website we will immediately suppress any information related to this person. Please inform us should you happen to hear that a person below 18 has registered to our website.
- You must supply us with your email address, your name and full address, your telephone and mobile phone number and any other information which would help our delivery team to locate you at the time of the delivery.
- You must notify us of any change in these information before placing an order on this web site.
- On registration, you will be asked to choose a password. This password is confidential and you must keep it secure.
By using this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
You need to provide some personal information to register successfully:
- Your email address will be your registration name. We will use it to send you confirmation of your order and payment and we might use it in order to contact you about your order or your delivery.
- Your name and full address will be used to identify and locate you at the time of the delivery.
- Your telephone number or mobile phone number can be used to give you information about your delivery slot, your order or your delivery.
- We will keep record of this information so you don't need to re-enter them every time you want to place an order on this web site. We will also keep record of your purchases on our website which means that if you want to order the same goods, you can use one of your previous orders and do not have to re-enter each good.
- The information you have provided to us are confidential and protected. We only keep them to process your orders and deliver your goods and we keep them secure.
- You will be able to see and amend the information you have provided to us at any time by checking your account on this web site.
- a) A cookie is a small text file containing information which can be placed on your computer's hard drive.
- d) If you prevent us from placing cookies on your computer, you will still be able to order unless you don't register your details
- e) You will be able to visit our website without providing any personal information. However if you wish to order on line, you will have to register as mentioned in “Registration”.
- f) In any case, cookies will not store personal information about you.
- The password selected by you on registration is personal to you. You are responsible for keeping it secure. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your email address and/or password.
- Any change to this policy will be posted here.
Terms of Sale:
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from delivery service delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with www.normexgroup.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. www.normexgroup.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Photos shown on our website might differs from actual products, descriptions prevail. All of our prices and transactions are based on Hong Kong Dollars.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs are not included in our selling prices. We have and standard fee of but for some non-conventional delivery areas extra costs will be charged in addition; you will be informed of such additional charges before dispatching your order, your refusal will cancel your order.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.